VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES
VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES
Our Mission and Vision Statement
To exist as a spirit-led ministry that provides every opportunity for every person to encounter and experience the joy of Jesus Christ through the following four expressions:
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. Psalm 29:2
Ministry Affiliation Definition
Religious affiliation is the self–identified association of a person and/or ministry with a religion, denomination or sub–denominational religious group. Ephesian 4:1-16 speaks of the Unity of the Body of Christ and the usage of the ministry gifts for the up-building of the kingdom of God and the body of Christ in love.
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:18-20
For I was an hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Matthew 25:35-36
WHAT VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL OFFERS MEMBER MINISTRIES
- Guidance in Ministry Planting: We have a trained staff of ministry planting coaches to help new ministries and work with ministries planning to parent a daughter ministry. We help parenting ministries is recruiting and assessing ministry planters, as well as developing their strategic plan for the plant.
- Pastoral Training: We offer training to prepare a new generation of leaders for church planting and expansion, grounded in a strong biblical view of God.
- Ministry Consulting: Victorious Christian Fellowship International ministries can request consulting for their ministry in strategic planning, financial direction, system development and ministry expansion and leadership development.
- Pastoral Placement: Ministries are helped in finding senior pastors and staff ministers.
- Pastoral Care: We seek to pastor pastors through counseling, yearly retreats and fellowships. Pastors also have the opportunity to be part of a LEAD Team in their area, which are pastors and lay leaders who work together for fellowship, encouragement and mentoring churches in their area.
- Pastoral Mentoring: For all pastors new to ministry or for those who just need help with new situations, we offer regular mentoring from an experienced pastor. There is also a LEAD Net system for caring for and mentoring pastors’ spouses.
- Prayer Team: We will have a growing prayer team across the ministry that prays for our movement and churches. All ministry attenders can participate.
- Cross-cultural Ministry: Our ministry is a mission field of cultures. If you are looking for cross-cultural fellowship and leadership opportunities, we have them.
- Seminars: We custom design training for churches according to their needs.
- Do It Right: Training for volunteer ministry financial teams.
- Taking Care of Your Pastor: Training for ministry leadership in
pastoral care. This includes paying the pastor a living wage.
- Conflict Resolution: Training on how to bring about reconciliation
and restoration in the ministry.
- Spiritual Transformational Counseling: Training for lay leaders
helping guide people in spiritual recovery through intimacy with God.
- Crisis Intervention: We supply outside counsel for resolution in
church conflicts and work with leadership teams in growing in reconciliation
MINISTRY AFFILIATION EXPECTATIONS
Victorious Christian Fellowship International believes that God has brought us into existence to gather and to unite churches and ministries to do more together to extend the Kingdom than they could do on a individual bases. To unite as one with the goal of expanding our potential outreach ability through team multiplication and mobilization. It is the desire of VCFI for each affiliate to participate and contribute to the growth and advancement of Gods kingdom.
The vision of Victorious Christian Fellowship International is to exist as a spirit-led ministry that provides an opportunity for every person to encounter and experience the joy of Jesus Christ. To accomplish this mission, we are prayerfully structuring the ministry with multi-cultural and area-wide strategic positioning & leadership. Through the leading of the Holy Spirit, the leadership will work together to plan where and how to accomplish strategies to bring in new kingdom builders and help existing churches become more effective in ministry. Any pastor or ministry leader seeking affiliation with this movement will be expected to participate in the achievement of goals & endeavors of The Victorious Christian Fellowship International.
SHARED EXPECTATIONS OF
- Affiliate ministries remain Autonomous. VCFI does not seek to dictate or control member ministries in their style, doctrinal focus outside the Affirmation of Faith, in which all our ministries agree, or in issues of property, pastoral call.
- That the potential member churches join understanding that it will provide people resources as necessary and within reason to accomplish the common mission vision.
- That the potential member churches join understanding that it will contribute financially to the VCFI to the benefit of all churches.
- That the potential member ministries seeking to join understands that VCFI will offer resources and training, but will not automatically offer financial support to the ministries unless we, VCFI Leadership, determine the need for this support. Ministries that in are in affiliation with VCFI for financial help will be considered on a case-by-case basis. (Joining any denomination or mission for financial reasons alone is a poor reason to affiliate. We discourage this, as it leads to disappointment and ineffective mission relationship.)